Head Liner

7tcu

Installed the Hothead Liners today and they do make a difference in how fast the jeep cools off. And the radio sounds much better. I read others say these same descriptions after installing theirs and they were telling the truth.

7tcu

I don't work any where just stating the facts about agreeing with what I found on the search function

Whitarmy

I don't work any where just stating the facts about agreeing with what I found on the search function

Doubletapdaddy was referencing how your first post was to talk up a product rather than give the forum a wave. It’s in the forum rules you agreed to. I agree though that liners are well worth it. I felt the difference today going from my JT with a liner to my JK without a liner.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Lol. Haven't seen Overlander on here for a while, so I'm just trying to help carry the load. I've always thought the headliners looked pretty neat, but I don't really have a use for them. Glad they worked out for you. 👍

Whitarmy

Lol. Haven't seen Overlander on here for a while, so I'm just trying to help carry the load. I've always thought the headliners looked pretty neat, but I don't really have a use for them. Glad they worked out for you. [emoji106]

Lol. Not sure I’ve seen him on WAYALIFE recently either

2008 JKU
2014 JKR
2020 JTR