2018 JL LoD Destroyer Series

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
We are working hard to bring you some accessories for the newly released JLU, starting with the front and sides!

DSC01195.jpgDSC01205.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet!! I think your Destroyer line of bumpers AND rocker guards are gonna look great on the JL :thumb:

JAGS

Looking really good. [emoji41] The destroyer lines of the bumper in particular seem to fit nicely with the JL. [emoji106]

JAGS

I do like the looks of that front bumper. Certainly on the short list when the time comes. [emoji631]

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
The front bumpers are now complete and this week we are working on the rear bumper + tire carrier combo. The JLU was changed significantly in the rear so we will be busy this week! :crazyeyes:

pQgNgX.jpg

Speshll K

Awesome! I love my LoD bumpers and sliders I have now. I will be ordering the next Rubicon without the metal bumpers and putting your stuff on there as the first mods, especially since I promised the wife I wouldn't do the suspension lift immediately after we drive it home like I did on Rubicon I have now. Looking forward to a new build!:D

Speshll K

The front bumpers are now complete and this week we are working on the rear bumper + tire carrier combo. The JLU was changed significantly in the rear so we will be busy this week! :crazyeyes:

View attachment 1005

Quick question, will you be able to integrate the trailer connection block into the new bumpers? I do tow occasionally so will be getting the tow prep on the JL.

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
Yes, we will have provisions for a standard style trailer plug. We will actually use the factory housing for it, as it can attach to the bottom of the bumper without much hassle.

Quick question, will you be able to integrate the trailer connection block into the new bumpers? I do tow occasionally so will be getting the tow prep on the JL.