Hello from San Antonio

Whitarmy

Hey everyone! I’m jumping over from the WAYALIFE forum. Haven’t seen a lot of new content for my new JT and I’m curious what I’m missing. I still have the JK for wheeling and use the JT for my daily.

Attachments

• 1D780F9B-FACE-45B1-A957-C20CF4190F7F.jpg
    1D780F9B-FACE-45B1-A957-C20CF4190F7F.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 83226E9A-B630-410B-8DE2-B47D84DEA240.jpg
    83226E9A-B630-410B-8DE2-B47D84DEA240.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 41

JTCO

Meme King
Hey everyone! I’m jumping over from the WAYALIFE forum. Haven’t seen a lot of new content for my new JT and I’m curious what I’m missing. I still have the JK for wheeling and use the JT for my daily.

Welcome to JL Wrangler. The JK was a game-changer for sure. And honestly I feel the JT will be as well because of the bed and the first Jeep pickup in 30 years. With that being said, so much aftermarket was pumped into the JK, I think it may take some time for JT for the aftermarket to really provide something different and unique. We took ours on a long road trip yesterday for about 8 hours and saw about 10 other JTs. Some were stock, some were modified but nothing really jumped out as 'different.' I think in time though, things will change. Still a fun, great daily driver.

Last edited:

Whitarmy

Welcome to JL Wrangler. The JK was a game-changer for sure. And honestly I feel the JT will be as well because of the bed and the first Jeep pickup in 30 years. With that being said, so much aftermarket was pumped into the JK, I think it may take some time for JT for the aftermarket to really provide something different and unique. We took ours on a long road trip yesterday for about 8 hours and saw about 10 other JTs. Some were stock, some were modified but nothing really jumped out as 'different.' I think in time though, things will change. Still a fun, great daily driver.

I agree. Love my JK but I find myself in the JT more these days. Been seeing quite a few JTs around me modified. But I do live between maximum altitude and bubba who are both building some cool stuff

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JLWRANGLER, good looking JT, but love the look of your 2 dr JK . I wish they would make a 2 door JT. lol

Asphalt Cowboy

Howdy from Okie land

I'm a new Jeeper; only had my Wrangler Sport S about 2 months and learning to adjust to the very sensitive steering! I wander a bit in the driving lane. As yet I have not been able to figure out how to start a new thread; so hope others out there see this and say Howdy and maybe offer some advice.

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'm a new Jeeper; only had my Wrangler Sport S about 2 months and learning to adjust to the very sensitive steering! I wander a bit in the driving lane. As yet I have not been able to figure out how to start a new thread; so hope others out there see this and say Howdy and maybe offer some advice.

Welcome, If you go to the home page click on Forum then click on section Give us a Wave, then near the top there is one more button "post new thread" click on there.
Maybe a mod can move this to your own thread.