First time Jeep Owner

JeepNYak

Finally bought my first Jeep! I have always wanted one but it just never happened. Its a 2020 JLU Willys Edition. Just stock right now but it comes with upgraded tires/wheels.

Looking to make it my own and customize it in the future. Any tips are greatly appreciated

o|||||||o Resized_Resized_20200528_142034.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeeeep

Congrats :thumb:

Don't change anything yet, drive it and get to know it.

Get some basic recovery gear, take it off-road and get to know its capabilities.

Stay out of the mud and deep water, quickest way to kill your Jeep; they're not mud buggies nor submarines but a lot of guys seem to think they are :icon_crazy:

MrGiant

So true, mud is nasty and not easy to get out of hidden corners, not talking about clay - nightmare

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Coach2k

If you are thinking about upgrading to LED headlights and live where there is snow, make sure to get a set that have heated lenses. Since the LEDs don’t put off heat, they will get snow and ice buildup in heavy enough weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats :thumb:

Don't change anything yet, drive it and get to know it.

Get some basic recovery gear, take it off-road and get to know its capabilities.

Stay out of the mud and deep water, quickest way to kill your Jeep; they're not mud buggies nor submarines but a lot of guys seem to think they are :icon_crazy:

^ what he said...Congrats on Jeep!

Get a bubbarope & 2 soft shackles. That way if you get it stuck someone can pull you out. Then start all the LEDs and stuff.

And don’t listen to these fools, go bury it up to the doors in mud! It’s a blast!