Thread: Jeep dies

Fresh Catch

Jeep dies

Well with 9000 miles our 2019 Sierra Jeep let us down. Driving with AC on 74 MPH started slowing down then sputtering. Slowed down in construction zone with NO shoulder hazards on. Would go about 30 mph bucking and sputtering. Finally got a spot to pull off and shut it down. Check engine light was on and did restart. Tried pushing accelerator and would could hear it sputtering. Shut off again sat and waited about 2 minutes. This time opening door also to reset. Jeep started and it drove off the remaining 89 miles home. Took to dealer and dealer said they would look at it but said since we did not purchase from them we where NOT entitled to loaner. Is the 2.0 turbo.

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by datammwv13 View Post
    Well with 9000 miles our 2019 Sierra Jeep let us down. Driving with AC on 74 MPH started slowing down then sputtering. Slowed down in construction zone with NO shoulder hazards on. Would go about 30 mph bucking and sputtering. Finally got a spot to pull off and shut it down. Check engine light was on and did restart. Tried pushing accelerator and would could hear it sputtering. Shut off again sat and waited about 2 minutes. This time opening door also to reset. Jeep started and it drove off the remaining 89 miles home. Took to dealer and dealer said they would look at it but said since we did not purchase from them we where NOT entitled to loaner. Is the 2.0 turbo.
    WTF, not eligible for a loaner?

I had to have my JL serviced in Utah (I live and bought in Tx), the dealer did not hesitate to offer me a loaner.

What was the fix?

Let everyone know which dealer refused your need for a loaner so we can warn others to avoid him and his stupid business.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I agree, I work at a dealer and thatís terrible service. Share their name.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Donít wranglers come with 1 year of the wave program, I believe that entitles you to a loaner. However I think that means the dealership works with corporate and gets you a rental loaner. Try reaching out to Jeep Cares or calling Jeep customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch

Dealer name

Astorg
    https://www.astorgdodgechryslerjeep.com/

1501 7th Street ē Parkersburg, WV 26101

Said only allow loaners to those whom purchase vehicles from them. If purchased elsewhere do not provide a loaner. Is up to us to get and file with FCA for any reimbursement.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by datammwv13 View Post
    Just happened to me also. Had to get towed out of a trail. Stopped to look at the scenery and the Sport S never started again. Service department called this morning with news the fuel pump was bad. 3600 miles on a 2019 wrangler......cmon' Chrysler!!!