Jeep dies

datammwv13

Well with 9000 miles our 2019 Sierra Jeep let us down. Driving with AC on 74 MPH started slowing down then sputtering. Slowed down in construction zone with NO shoulder hazards on. Would go about 30 mph bucking and sputtering. Finally got a spot to pull off and shut it down. Check engine light was on and did restart. Tried pushing accelerator and would could hear it sputtering. Shut off again sat and waited about 2 minutes. This time opening door also to reset. Jeep started and it drove off the remaining 89 miles home. Took to dealer and dealer said they would look at it but said since we did not purchase from them we where NOT entitled to loaner. Is the 2.0 turbo.

Jeeeep

Well with 9000 miles our 2019 Sierra Jeep let us down. Driving with AC on 74 MPH started slowing down then sputtering. Slowed down in construction zone with NO shoulder hazards on. Would go about 30 mph bucking and sputtering. Finally got a spot to pull off and shut it down. Check engine light was on and did restart. Tried pushing accelerator and would could hear it sputtering. Shut off again sat and waited about 2 minutes. This time opening door also to reset. Jeep started and it drove off the remaining 89 miles home. Took to dealer and dealer said they would look at it but said since we did not purchase from them we where NOT entitled to loaner. Is the 2.0 turbo.

WTF, not eligible for a loaner?

I had to have my JL serviced in Utah (I live and bought in Tx), the dealer did not hesitate to offer me a loaner.

What was the fix?

WWRuby_Svi

Don’t wranglers come with 1 year of the wave program, I believe that entitles you to a loaner. However I think that means the dealership works with corporate and gets you a rental loaner. Try reaching out to Jeep Cares or calling Jeep customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

fallguy4236

Just happened to me also. Had to get towed out of a trail. Stopped to look at the scenery and the Sport S never started again. Service department called this morning with news the fuel pump was bad. 3600 miles on a 2019 wrangler......cmon' Chrysler!!!