owners manual, soft top window storage bag

More than a year later, I realized the manuals are PDF only (https://msmownerassets.z13.web.core...blications/en-us/Jeep/2019/Wrangler/10390.pdf), but you can order a printed owners manual too. While reading through it, I see a reference to a soft top window storage bag (page 123). Man that would be nice because the windows are a pain to store.

My JLUR with dual top group came with a freedom top storage bag, but no storage bag for the soft top windows. I don't know if this was a mistake by the dealer, the factory, or just not included by default.

Does anyone know the deal with these soft top window storage bags and how owners typically get them?

Cheers,
David

o|||||||o

Same here, I have an 18’ and it was frustrating waiting for the bag to be released to the public. Getting a bag is definitely worth it.

Thanks for the vote. I don't have a great place to store them and it seems like it would protect them better than what I'm doing, so I found it on Amazon and ordered.

Purchase follow-up

Just an update after a summer of using the soft top, I'm very happy with this soft top bag. The felt separators care for each window, and it feels sufficiently rugged.

My only complaint is that the windows must lay flat, making the overall bag very large and hard to keep in the Jeep. That is a design issue with the windows, though, not the bag. It is too bad they can't be rolled up.