Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: LoD Offroad JLU Build

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Hard to believe, but I'm sure they will post up and let us know what the scoop is.
    So I just called LOD again to reconfirm what I was told last week (What I was told was incorrect). I spoke with Arie today and she clarified they do plan on releasing the Destroyer sliders, but its going to be awhile, like towards the end of the year! They are focusing on releasing the rear bumper/tire carrier before release the Destroyer sliders (The signature series are available now). Just an FYI

Been Around the Block Jeepers Creeper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettethret View Post
    So I just called LOD again to reconfirm what I was told last week (What I was told was incorrect). I spoke with Arie today and she clarified they do plan on releasing the Destroyer sliders, but its going to be awhile, like towards the end of the year! They are focusing on releasing the rear bumper/tire carrier before release the Destroyer sliders (The signature series are available now). Just an FYI
    Awesome. That's what I was hoping. I'll definitely wait for them. Thanks for confirming.

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Hooked
    We hope that everyone is having a productive and adventure-filled summer! We sure have been! We have also been filling the Destroyer Series lineup of tire carrier parts and accessories, so we made a little illustration to show what is now available for the JL Wranglers! Stay tuned for more updates and releases!

xsfEOp.md.jpg

Knows a Thing or Two CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoD Offroad View Post
    We hope that everyone is having a productive and adventure-filled summer! We sure have been! We have also been filling the Destroyer Series lineup of tire carrier parts and accessories, so we made a little illustration to show what is now available for the JL Wranglers! Stay tuned for more updates and releases!

xsfEOp.md.jpg
    AWSOME
    Looking forward to seeing the destroyer series rock sliders for the 2 door
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT
    2" AEV spacer lift and 35 x 12.5

Fresh Catch
    Destroyer sliders are out, just spoke to ari and purchased some. Should be a 2 week lead time....

I need a set of those awesome classic sliders for a 2 door.......................R&D please.

Quote Originally Posted by LoD Offroad View Post

xsfEOp.md.jpg
    Waiting on mine. Was supposed to ship yesterday, but haven't heard anything.
    Mark C.
    2018 JLU Rubicon Billet Silver

Hooked
    Hello readers,

We have developed, and will soon be releasing, an add-on bike rack for those of you who wish to stay mobile, and take your bike on your adventures! It holds two bikes comfortably, and attaches securely and conveniently to the Destroyer tire carrier trail rack setup. It allows you to carry everything you normally would, but with two bikes added into the mix, and allows the user to operate the tailgate without having to remove anything off the back.

DSC04527.jpg
    DSC04535.jpg
    Open.jpg
    Last edited by LoD Offroad; 11-05-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Awesome products. Can't wait for my LoD Destroyer Sliders to arrive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789