LoD Offroad JLU Build

Vettethret

Hard to believe, but I'm sure they will post up and let us know what the scoop is.

So I just called LOD again to reconfirm what I was told last week (What I was told was incorrect). I spoke with Arie today and she clarified they do plan on releasing the Destroyer sliders, but its going to be awhile, like towards the end of the year! They are focusing on releasing the rear bumper/tire carrier before release the Destroyer sliders (The signature series are available now). Just an FYI

So I just called LOD again to reconfirm what I was told last week (What I was told was incorrect). I spoke with Arie today and she clarified they do plan on releasing the Destroyer sliders, but its going to be awhile, like towards the end of the year! They are focusing on releasing the rear bumper/tire carrier before release the Destroyer sliders (The signature series are available now). Just an FYI
Awesome. That's what I was hoping. I'll definitely wait for them. Thanks for confirming.

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
We hope that everyone is having a productive and adventure-filled summer! We sure have been! We have also been filling the Destroyer Series lineup of tire carrier parts and accessories, so we made a little illustration to show what is now available for the JL Wranglers! Stay tuned for more updates and releases! :D

xsfEOp.md.jpg

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
We hope that everyone is having a productive and adventure-filled summer! We sure have been! We have also been filling the Destroyer Series lineup of tire carrier parts and accessories, so we made a little illustration to show what is now available for the JL Wranglers! Stay tuned for more updates and releases! :D

View attachment 4628

AWSOME :thumb:
Looking forward to seeing the destroyer series rock sliders for the 2 door

mer43

View attachment 4628

Waiting on mine. Was supposed to ship yesterday, but haven't heard anything.

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
Hello readers,

We have developed, and will soon be releasing, an add-on bike rack for those of you who wish to stay mobile, and take your bike on your adventures! It holds two bikes comfortably, and attaches securely and conveniently to the Destroyer tire carrier trail rack setup. It allows you to carry everything you normally would, but with two bikes added into the mix, and allows the user to operate the tailgate without having to remove anything off the back.

DSC04527.jpg
DSC04535.jpg
Open.jpg

Last edited: