LoD Offroad JLU Build

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
Greetings fellow Jeepers!

We at LoD Offroad have obtained our very own JLU Sport in a beautiful Aspen White and have decided to take some photos of the new areas we thought were interesting. Stay tuned for more content and build updates! :rock:

DSC01045.jpgDSC01089.jpg

DSC01022.jpgDSC01026.jpgDSC01073.jpgDSC01103.jpgDSC01121.jpgDSC01122.jpg

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Really like the side steps so far! Can’t wait to see how the front and rear bumpers come out as well as side steps!

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
This week we are trying to finish up fitment on the front bumpers! Pictured here is the new JLU Destroyer Fullwidth

DSC01243.jpgDSC01252.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

What did they change on the front that makes your JK bumpers not work? Im hearing that front bumpers are one of a few things that do fit from the JK to the JL. Looks awesome though!

For the full width, can you please offer one with a bull bar (pointing outward)?

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
What did they change on the front that makes your JK bumpers not work? Im hearing that front bumpers are one of a few things that do fit from the JK to the JL. Looks awesome though!

For the full width, can you please offer one with a bull bar (pointing outward)?

Where are you hearing that from? You have said that before and were told by someone who knows that they will not fit. They are different.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Where are you hearing that from? You have said that before and were told by someone who knows that they will not fit. They are different.

There's already confirmation that the JK bumper fits on the JL, but some manufacturers are still building JL specific bumpers, and others (dont want to mention names in a vendor sections) that their jk bumpers wont fit on a JL.

img_0039-jpg.10610

img_0040-jpg.10611

img_0041-jpg.10612

Owner said it bolted right up with no issue. :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just because you can make something “fit” doesn’t mean that it “works” or at least, works well. I think manufacturers like LoD want their JL bumpers to look and feel like they “belong” on a JL.

NFRs2000NYC

I agree, that's why I was curious and asked what it was jeep changed up there that's different from the JK. From the pics of the JL without it's bumper, everything sort of looks the same if they actually changed anything up there. I wasn't implying manufacturers dont know what they are doing or anything like that.