JLU back end sagging 3/4 inch after installing SuperLift 2.5 inch kit

idpagal

Hi Eddie,

I read you had experience with SuperLift coils. I need your advice on how to correct the back end sagging after installing SuperLift 2.5 inch lift kit for 6 months.

When we first installed the SuperLife lift kit with fox shocks, we noticed the front end was a little bit higher. I called Quadratec customer support. They said to give it a couple of months to settle. Now it has been 6 months. The height difference is still noticeable if not worse. Measured with tires on the ground to the bottom of fender, the front end is about 3/4 inch (~2cm) higher than the back end.

The modifications we did so far including changing the front bumper, installing a winch on the front bumper, adding a tire carrier relocation plate, installing a hi-lift jack mount on the tailgate, adding a hi-lift jack, adding a roof rack, slightly increasing the tire size (to 35 inch). Considering all the things we put on our 2019 JLU, I would say more weight has been added to the front than the back. So it doesn't make a lot of sense when we see the back end sagging. Or maybe SuperLift kit has some design issues?

Nevertheless, in order to correct the height difference in the rear, should I:
1) Look for some 1 inch coil spacer to correct the back end sagging?
2) Ask SuperLift to replace the coil springs to dual rate coil springs to correct the back end sagging?

Let me know your thoughts and advise. Thanks!

~June

idpagal

SuperLift 2.5 inch kit

Hi - Does anyone have any experience to share on how to correct the height different in the rear after lift? Any thoughts, suggestions are greatly appreciated!

idpagal

Thanks JP223/3USA! I contacted Quadratec customer service. They are sending me a couple of rear coil spacers. We will let everyone know how that goes. :)

idpagal

Latest Update

We installed the 3/4 inch rear coil spacers sent from Quadratec. Rear sagging has been corrected. My JLU is looking good so far. Thumbs-up for Quadratec customer service. Thumbs-down on SuperLift. In my opinion, it's flawed design...