Stt Pro or BFG Mud Terrain

Spack

I’ve finally gotten around to lifting and getting bigger tires on my JLUR. I am going with the Dynatrac lift and 315/70R17 on the stock rims. It’s my DD and plan on going on overlanding excursions every couple of weekends. I haven’t decided on the STT Pros or the Mudterrain KM3s. Has anyone run the KM3s and how did they hold up? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

MrGiant

You cant go wrong with cooper. I have 10 year old stts on my YJ and they still leave marks on the asphalt as I park it and therefore make a tight turn. So I guess the rubber is still not that bad.
I will go with cooper again any time

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Spack

Got some help from Don at the Discount Tire account. Love the new Coopers with no lift. It’s almost making me contemplate not lifting it. Ride smooth and quite. Adjusted the tire size with the tazer and after a couple days of driving, seeing 8th gear again as the trans computer adjusts. IMG_6627.jpg

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Got some help from Don at the Discount Tire account. Love the new Coopers with no lift. It’s almost making me contemplate not lifting it. Ride smooth and quite. Adjusted the tire size with the tazer and after a couple days of driving, seeing 8th gear again as the trans computer adjusts. View attachment 15640

Looks good :thumb: I think when you lift it your going to want 37's lol

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Got some help from Don at the Discount Tire account. Love the new Coopers with no lift. It’s almost making me contemplate not lifting it. Ride smooth and quite. Adjusted the tire size with the tazer and after a couple days of driving, seeing 8th gear again as the trans computer adjusts. View attachment 15640

Thank you for the shout out. That looks like a great fit. I have always liked the green color to make it stand out.

Thank you for posting to photo to help anyone else looking to do the same thing. It looks like you are ready to go do some Overlanding.

Spack

Ya, bought the tent in early October of last year. Done a couple day trips around home, (BLM is just a mile away) and one overnight so far this year. Currently building a trailer to put the tent on to get it off the Jeep.

Spack

Looks awesome! I was on the fence too about which tires to get for my new JT but I think it’ll be the coopers too.

I just took them out for a spin today on the west side of Reno. Didn’t even need 4w going up steep hardpack with a little bit of marbles on top. Aired down to 20psi and they walked on up the mountain. Very happy with the Coops.

I’ve been running the KM3s for 2 years. They are an incredible tire too. We have serious mud in N.C. and I haven’t gotten stuck since.

JTCO

Meme King
I just took them out for a spin today on the west side of Reno. Didn’t even need 4w going up steep hardpack with a little bit of marbles on top. Aired down to 20psi and they walked on up the mountain. Very happy with the Coops.

Great tires. Just got a 3rd set of them.