In Under The Wire

Strainger

Something New Added

It took 4 months to get it. My A.R.E. truck topper. I was hoping to have a better color match with the fenders and the hard top, but there is always a wrap or Line-x, I suppose.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 110
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 118
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 135
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 128

Strainger

Added some stuff

Well, I got the EVO adjustable suspension installed at a 3 inch level and Nitto 37" ridge Grapplers on KMC XD231 beadlocks. The Gladiator looks like a real truck now but I kind of miss the stock rims with the Jeep Easter egg.

Attachments

• 20210221_135337.jpg
    20210221_135337.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210221_135349.jpg
    20210221_135349.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 46

JTCO

Meme King
Well, I got the EVO adjustable suspension installed at a 3 inch level and Nitto 37" ridge Grapplers on KMC XD231 beadlocks. The Gladiator looks like a real truck now but I kind of miss the stock rims with the Jeep Easter egg.

That looks really clean.

mcpuck

I ordered my JT in February. shortly thereafter Jeep shut down production. I was sure that I would have to wait to sometime in the distant future for delivery. It arrived just before April 1! So please excuse the delay (1 month) in my announcement. I am mechanically and technically declined . I am a six shooter kind of guy in a full auto world. But make no mistake, I am really excited to have the truck in my garage now rather than later. I will try to upload mods as I get them done.
Congrats Tom and Susan! We love ours. How mild or wild do you plan to build it?

Strainger

Congrats Tom and Susan! We love ours. How mild or wild do you plan to build it?
It now sits on a 3 inch lift that is adjustable to 5 inches with 37 Nitto ridge grabbers. The tonneau cover has been replaced with a camper shell. I plumbed the the ARB electric harness into the bed to power the arb Fridge and I have 2 single flex lights and a 10 inch flex light bar hooked up to the switches in the cab. I also have a ham radio with a hand held cb for back up. That will probably be it for now. There haven't been too many opportunities to get out on the trails but it rides like a champ on hardball. The JK is looking kind of lonely lately.