Hi from North Carolina

ucallpf

Hey! Loving the forum so far...Just turned in my 2008 JK Wrangler for a 2020 Wrangler Recon. It took a little while to pull the trigger as i couldn't get over having a 4 cylinder again. I had thoughts of my first Jeep (1995 YJ) that could barely make it up hills...but really surprised by the pickup and power of the new engine. Looking forward to reading about the mods and other Jeep stories.

JTCO

Meme King
Hey! Loving the forum so far...Just turned in my 2008 JK Wrangler for a 2020 Wrangler Recon. It took a little while to pull the trigger as i couldn't get over having a 4 cylinder again. I had thoughts of my first Jeep (1995 YJ) that could barely make it up hills...but really surprised by the pickup and power of the new engine. Looking forward to reading about the mods and other Jeep stories.

Congrats and welcome. What color did you go with?

That’s great! Welcome to JL!

BBG

Welcome

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app