New brakes for 2018 JLUR

BBDOC

I have ~45k miles on my JLU RUBICON with tow package. I have had no issues with braking, no squealing or significant fading. I have been running 35” tires from day 2 of ownership. I am putting on 37” tires this week and was wondering if I should have the brakes done. Rotors machined and new pads or just pads? And, which rotors, the HD with the FNC or without? Or is it worth going to a different brand? All recommendations appreciated.
Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Possibly, I went from 33s to 37 and do notice that when I hit the 5mph-0mph I hear squeaking. I did feel that going to 37s I have to “prep” to brake but honestly nothing crazy, just a split second where if I see a sudden instance where I need to brake that I have to go a little harder then ease into what would be normal braking. And when I say “harder” it really isn’t what most people would think. Even my wife had gotten used to it when she drives the Jeep.

Possibly, I went from 33s to 37 and do notice that when I hit the 5mph-0mph I hear squeaking. I did feel that going to 37s I have to “prep” to brake but honestly nothing crazy, just a split second where if I see a sudden instance where I need to brake that I have to go a little harder then ease into what would be normal braking. And when I say “harder” it really isn’t what most people would think. Even my wife had gotten used to it when she drives the Jeep.

I have 16k on 2018 JLUR with 37's and have no brake issues