JLWRANGLER T-Shirts & Decals NOW AVAILABLE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are interested, we now have trademarked JLWRANGLER T-Shirts and Windshield Decals available for sale! We're still waiting on our JL to come in so that we can better match the red for the side decals but here's a shot of what everything looks like.

Here's a shot of what our windshield decal looks like. Click on the photo or link below to order yours.

JLWRANGLER WINDSHIELD BANNER

Some of you may have seen these before but for those of you who haven't, this is what our T-shirts look like. Again, click on the photos or the link below to order yours today. Supplies are limited.

JLWRANGLER T-SHIRTS

Side decals will come in all black, silver or white but they will also be available in 2-colors as shown below soon.

JLWRANGLER SIDE DECAL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those shirts look great!

Awesome. Those look fantastic!

Wow, those look pretty slick. Great job on the graphic design!! :crazyeyes::eek:

-LoD Product Design

Thanks guys, glad to hear you like what you're seeing. :yup:

Can I put that on my JK? Lol

Looks good!

The windshield banner? Well, I did or at least, to take that pic anyway. :cheesy:

Looks awesome! Gonna have to grab a few stickers!

You mean, to go along with the JL you will be ordering someday :thumb:

JAGS

Slick. Like the side decal with the red. [emoji106] I'll be ordering a couple of those for sure. Still on the fence for WAL or JLW for windshield.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Slick. Like the side decal with the red. [emoji106] I'll be ordering a couple of those for sure. Still on the fence for WAL or JLW for windshield.

LOL!! I'll be honest and say that we're still on the fence about the windshield decal too :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anything new on the horizon? I thought I spied a black shirt with the red? [emoji41]

Actually, we've been selling the shirt you've seen on our YouTube channel. They're being made and sold through TeeSpring and they're not too bad. The quality of the shirt is nice but the print is just okay. Thinking about having better versions of them made soon.

JAGS

Actually, we've been selling the shirt you've seen on our YouTube channel. They're being made and sold through TeeSpring and they're not too bad. The quality of the shirt is nice but the print is just okay. Thinking about having better versions of them made soon.

Well, maybe I’ll wait? [emoji848]

aug0211

For those of you who are interested, we now have trademarked JLWRANGLER T-Shirts and Windshield Decals available for sale! We're still waiting on our JL to come in so that we can better match the red for the side decals but here's a shot of what everything looks like.

Here's a shot of what our windshield decal looks like. Click on the photo or link below to order yours.

JLWRANGLER WINDSHIELD BANNER

Some of you may have seen these before but for those of you who haven't, this is what our T-shirts look like. Again, click on the photos or the link below to order yours today. Supplies are limited.

JLWRANGLER T-SHIRTS

Side decals will come in all black, silver or white but they will also be available in 2-colors as shown below soon.

JLWRANGLER SIDE DECAL

So much awesomeness!

Anyone have a photo of the side logo on Granite? Can’t decide which color would be best...

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app