Hello from the OC!

TheMAnderson

Hello from Orange County, CA!

Coming back to Jeeping after many years away... In high school and college worked at a few off-road stores doing sales and installations, and built a pair of Jeeps and a Toyota pickup along the way. Spent lots of time on trails in SoCal then, but, after college, life moved in different directions.

Was reminded of my love for it all after renting Wranglers on a few trips to the Big Island in Hawaii, and finally picked up a new 2020 JLUR. Have made some very minor upgrades (Bestop Sunrider for the summer, Quadratec cargo mat) - but saving the pennies and doing lots of research before any other big changes. Bumpers and a winch will probably come first, and a 2.5" lift and 35s after I wear out the factory 285/70-17 BFG KM3s (might consider 37s, but that could be a while, as I'd definitely want to re-gear - plus want to make sure it will still fit in the garage).

Anyway, I'm excited to be back in the Jeep Way of Life!

-Mark

Hello from Orange County, CA!

Coming back to Jeeping after many years away... In high school and college worked at a few off-road stores doing sales and installations, and built a pair of Jeeps and a Toyota pickup along the way. Spent lots of time on trails in SoCal then, but, after college, life moved in different directions.

Was reminded of my love for it all after renting Wranglers on a few trips to the Big Island in Hawaii, and finally picked up a new 2020 JLUR. Have made some very minor upgrades (Bestop Sunrider for the summer, Quadratec cargo mat) - but saving the pennies and doing lots of research before any other big changes. Bumpers and a winch will probably come first, and a 2.5" lift and 35s after I wear out the factory 285/70-17 BFG KM3s (might consider 37s, but that could be a while, as I'd definitely want to re-gear - plus want to make sure it will still fit in the garage).

Anyway, I'm excited to be back in the Jeep Way of Life!

-Mark

Welcome to JL!