Jeep Wrangler Camping Sleeping Platform

CheaperJeeperTV

Hey Guys,
I am designing a Jeep Camping Sleeping platform designed for an optimum balance between comfort and storage.
Check it out if interested.
I am open to any tips you might have.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthCo

He knows what he’s doing... by just creating threads like this, even without links, he’s promoting his name, products, etc. I’m sure some will go find him on the web and then he’s accomplished his mission.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
He knows what he’s doing... by just creating threads like this, even without links, he’s promoting his name, products, etc. I’m sure some will go find him on the web and then he’s accomplished his mission.

True but the videos are so bad I doubt people will stay around to watch. I would rather cut my ballsack off with a piece of paper than sit through his videos.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

SouthCo

True but the videos are so bad I doubt people will stay around to watch. I would rather cut my ballsack off with a piece of paper than sit through his videos.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

I’ve never seen one of his videos but I’ll take your word on how bad they are lol... I’m surprised the mods don’t just delete his threads that allude to a product or promotion outside this forum.