JL JOURNAL : First Look Behind the JL Wrangler Fenders

13_gecko_rubi

Well it can’t possible be worse than the aftermarket pump option out there now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I know what ya mean. I have the max effort psc system and it took awhile to get used to the flightiness. Hoping the hemi pump and 8 speed combo lowers it a tad since I’ll be at lower rpm more often.

I have seen psc post they are working on a JL gear so we’ll see where that goes. I’m not worried about the actual gearbox, more the tabs that mount it to the frame. I’ve seen people break the jk ones.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I know what ya mean. I have the max effort psc system and it took awhile to get used to the flightiness. Hoping the hemi pump and 8 speed combo lowers it a tad since I’ll be at lower rpm more often.

I have seen psc post they are working on a JL gear so we’ll see where that goes. I’m not worried about the actual gearbox, more the tabs that mount it to the frame. I’ve seen people break the jk ones.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Bungee cord.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eh hum....party of three? [emoji6][emoji41][emoji106]

Lol.

Only if you're willing to making a trip up north ;)

Think it’ll hold up to 37’s in the rocks?

I know this wasn't directed toward me but I intend to find out :yup:

Great first video! Excited to see more of the JLJournal!

Thanks! I have a feeling you might show up in a few of our Journals :D

That's what I'm hoping. Still gonna put a lot of load on the drag link if so and the aluminum steering box may be the weak link. The larger sector shaft probably won't be an issue any more. Will find out soon.

Sent via....

LOL!! Seen a few bend drag links over the years have ya :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
40s for sure. 37s I'm on the fence. Eddie will know before me I'm waiting for a certain color.

Sent via....

LOL!! That really is a damn nice yellow. Between it and the Mojito, I don't know what I'd want more :crazyeyes:

Tearing off the frame is what I'll be keeping an eye on. Can't say I've seen it happen on a JK but I've seen more than my fair share of steering boxes torn from a TJ and CJ frame.

Awesome first look! Thanks for the peek!

Thanks Rachel :cool:

JAGS

Only if you're willing to making a trip up north ;)

So is that an invite. [emoji12] I'm in. [emoji106]

I'll have some LED bulbs to swap if nothing else. Speaking of, hopefully someone comes out with a solution for the fender lights swap to led too.

JAGS

We’ll figure something out - trust me [emoji1303]

I'm not worried. I'm sure there will be options.

I can't wait to get mine. Probably still a little ways out since you and tony haven't even gotten yours yet.

Equally as eager to get some 37s on there. Just trying to think of what I'd do different this time around. [emoji848]