Coronavirus and wheels

ddays v2

It was Ddays. He says this shit rocks.

Yup. What I found was that this works great IF you get that brine shit off pretty quickly. And spray your wheels with a spray wax constantly.
I made the mistake of not washing mine for almost a week a few years back because it was in the teens. It did affect them some. Being that you're in TX, this should work great.

Napalm

Did they mount the same sidewall out on all 5?

I checked last night, and it appeared so, but then again I was three shots of whiskey in, so who’s to say for sure 🤣 I’ll have to check again today.

Yup. What I found was that this works great IF you get that brine shit off pretty quickly. And spray your wheels with a spray wax constantly.
I made the mistake of not washing mine for almost a week a few years back because it was in the teens. It did affect them some. Being that you're in TX, this should work great.

Okay so let me play really stupid here for a bit, I’m gonna say thanks in advance because I’m asking for help.

What’s the best course of action as far as protecting/cleaning the machined wheels? I’ve never owned a set before!

Also, if I use the sharkhide, is there a particular way I need to apply it? Or is it just a rub on product?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited: