Coronavirus and wheels

Deezus

If you're waiting on any kind of XD wheels or rims right now to complete your build so you can go to EJS you might as well just try to rent a Jeep in Moab. Specifically talking about eight lugs with the three and a half inch back spacing. China is shut down and their back ordered as far as I know.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

13_gecko_rubi

If you're waiting on any kind of XD wheels or rims right now to complete your build so you can go to EJS you might as well just try to rent a Jeep in Moab. Specifically talking about eight lugs with the three and a half inch back spacing. China is shut down and their back ordered as far as I know.

Ya downside of all wheels (well most anyway) being there. Never been so happy to have had parts sitting here for over a year.

Sent via....

CalSgt

Are you that set on the KMC's? Have you considered putting WER or TR wheels on it... Or have OMF build a set of beadlocks

Deezus

Are you that set on the KMC's? Have you considered putting WER or TR wheels on it... Or have OMF build a set of beadlocks
Not set but they are paid for....would go with TR but I don't think they have 3.5 backspacing. I checked their site.... plus they look to be 30 days out....

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Not set but they are paid for....would go with TR but I don't think they have 3.5 backspacing. I checked their site.... plus they look to be 30 days out....

How much are these worth to you? Lol

IMG_8306.JPG

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Nice man.
I live about an hour and 20 minutes away so we usually go there almost every weekend.

I usually go once a year. Hopefully this year I can make it a couple times being that I’m closer and hopefully not as many Jeep repairs. I’m about an hour south of you.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Deezus

That Jeep right there is fully built right? I mean relatively speaking I mean we're never really done with them [emoji16]

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
That Jeep right there is fully built right? I mean relatively speaking I mean we're never really done with them [emoji16]

Just missing a motor.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Deezus

Just missing a motor.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal
I hear you I don't think I'm going to need one because of the transmission in this 18 but in my 13 I definitely felt it a little bit and I only had 37s on it but I had 513s.
My next mod will probably be my steering and then from there it'll be little stuff like my stereo and maybe adding a heated steering wheel and seats.

Napalm

Nice. I had uncoated aluminum on my JK, and the crap they put on the roads around here destroyed them in one season. So I went black this time around.

View attachment 15139

Nice man! I should be safe here in Texas(I hope)[emoji23]

When you order them in machined, they don’t put any coating over them from the factory? This is my first set of Machined wheels, so I don’t know much about em.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
The wheels on my JK were Raceline beadlocks. Although they had black powder coated accents, everything silver was bare aluminum. They were pitted pretty severely after one winter here in Colorado Springs. They looked great in Florida. Lol.

2014-10-21 22.28.04_copy_1280x720.jpg