JL Jack / Storage

madzebra

:D I guess in a pinch:)doh:) that jack could be used, but-

I never tried/used that jack, always had a HiLift/electric jack with me and they were quicker/easier to use in ALL SITUATIONS-

I don't even know what happened to my stock jack-!

Whatever

:cheesy::thumb: JIMBO[/QUO

Ya, I didn't think they would change it but I was hoping for something different. I've always seen that jack compartment as a waste of some of the best storage space on the JK.

Really what I was hoping for was the jack compartment and the little storage tub spaces to be combined and still store the jack if desired but if not it could be removed and that space would still be usable if that makes sense.

Last edited:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
:D I guess in a pinch:)doh:) that jack could be used, but-

I never tried/used that jack, always had a HiLift/electric jack with me and they were quicker/easier to use in ALL SITUATIONS-

I don't even know what happened to my stock jack-!

Whatever

:cheesy::thumb: JIMBO[/QUO

Ya, I didn't think they would change it but I was hoping for something different. I've always seen that jack compartment as a waste of some of the best storage space on the JK.

Really what I was hoping for was the jack compartment and the little storage tub spaces to be combined and still store the jack if desired but if not it could be removed and that space would still be usable if that makes sense.

You need some type of support to hold the cover to the storage compartment up. Doubt they will ever get rid of that location.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app