JL in Hydro Blue

kcn2vb

Hey everyone, I've been waiting for Hydro Blue to show up on the JL since it's release. I'm trying to find out if I'm alone or if others would order that color if available. It was mentioned to me that if I can find at least 50 people with interest then we have a shot, no guarantees though. I'm not in a position where I can wait for the 2021 model so please spread the word and let's get Hydro Blue on the JL!

Sent from my LM-V405 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Hey everyone, I've been waiting for Hydro Blue to show up on the JL since it's release. I'm trying to find out if I'm alone or if others would order that color if available. It was mentioned to me that if I can find at least 50 people with interest then we have a shot, no guarantees though. I'm not in a position where I can wait for the 2021 model so please spread the word and let's get Hydro Blue on the JL!

50 people that's it? If that's so, I want to see the Gladiator in Hella Yella.

JP223/3USA

Sounds like Fake news

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

kcn2vb

At this point any news of hydro blue coming back to the wrangler is fake news. But until enough people ask, it will remain available only on the JT. Just trying to get @jeep to understand there are people that want more colors.

I hear your Nacho and HellaYella requests, and wish you luck in achieving them.

Last edited: