Old man top- ARE fiberglass top

JTCO

Meme King
Clean looking product for sure. But honestly, I'm not into the camper covers too much. I think I still like the Gladiator to look more like a Jeep rather than a truck. Maybe it will grow on me. They did a good job on that though.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks clean and I'm sure it's nice but I can't say that I've ever been into camper shells. I like my trucks looking like trucks but I'm sure it's just me though.

YAHAHA

Love it. I want to see pictures of it with the roof and doors off the Jeep though.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I think it looks pretty groovy, however I think that it might look OE if it had grooves in it to match the freedom panels and hardtop.

NFRs2000NYC

Would be great if Jeep made a Wrangler XL......basically an unlimited on a JT chassis with all that cargo space behind the rear seats, I guess similar to a defender 110.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would be great if Jeep made a Wrangler XL......basically an unlimited on a JT chassis with all that cargo space behind the rear seats, I guess similar to a defender 110.

This ^^^^^

That's essentially what a camper shell makes a Gladiator only not as convenient.