Auxiliary HD switches stopped working

Camelot

🤣🤣[emoji23]

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Just so we are clear. (And establish a legal president) if you post anything derogative in any thread I post I will consider it as hostile and harassment. I am sure that will not stop a brave keyboard warrior so I am looking forward to future procedures.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Just so we are clear. (And establish a legal president) if you post anything derogative in any thread I post I will consider it as hostile and harassment. I am sure that will not stop a brave keyboard warrior so I am looking forward to future procedures.

Precedent.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

CalSgt

Please don’t link to other competing websites.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Holy shit... This shit show started with Overlander being un-charactloisticly polite about a forum rules violation then this dipshit has a stroke about being bullied.

GTFO with your readily offended BS & threats

sharkey

Word Ninja

WTF is a legal President? Is that the one that wins the popular vote, or the Electoral College?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Camelot

Holy shit... This shit show started with Overlander being un-charactloisticly polite about a forum rules violation then this dipshit has a stroke about being bullied.

GTFO with your readily offended BS & threats

No it did not. You might want to reread before you comment. I assume you are the cavalry? Another name calling keyboard warrior?

Camelot

No it did not. You might want to reread before you comment. I assume you are the cavalry? Another name calling keyboard warrior?

And if you think I am threatening someone I assume you are not an LE SGT. Because you would know I am not and that my statements are legally correct. I am certainly not in the business of threatening anyone. Just pointing out how useless and not helpful comments are for keyboard warriors trying to intimidate other forum members. If you don’t like a topic stay out of it. How hard is that?