VIDEO : Seat Mounted Flashlight Holder for the JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thank you for posting that up. Seemed to me that I get a little more than 150 lumens out of my MagLite. :crazyeyes:

Who cares what flashlight he uses? I’ve had one of those for 30 years. I’ve owned brighter lights, but never another that lasted so long.

Thanks! I think that's the one thing I hate most about my more "modern" and "brighter" flashlights, they don't last for shit.

Who gives a fuck what kind of light he uses? The video is about a mount not about a light.

LOL - details. Nobody cares about what a video is for when they can bitch about something else. :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That will still be shining days after a small, new flashlight has discharged. I have an idea. You buy what you want, and everyone else can buy what they choose.

LOL - exactly!! What's really funny is how many guys I see on the trail use their phone flashlight because they don't carry anything else. And really, I couldn't care less what they use so long as I have something I like to use :yup:

YAHAHA

Thanks for posting the video. I have a couple maglites that are over 30 years old and still work great. This clamp will work great. I keep a headband light in the glovebox too but sometimes you just gotta bust out the maglite!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.