Ultimate Dana 60s upgrade, got some questions.

Deezus

Decided to try something different this time around and went with e-lockers. I hooked them up to the aux switches. If you don't have them, the e-lockers use a simple 2 wire switch and you could use something like a Switch Pros to make it work. Unfortunately, you can't use the Rubicon switch or at least, at this time.

Being that they come with 3.5" of back spacing, the should work out.
Ty.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Deezus

I forgot to ask you Eddie will the XD 232 17-in beadlock wheel work with those brakes/ work with those axles?

On your JT gladiator not to hijack the thread but what wheels and backspacing are you using on those thank you.

Deezus

Unfortunately, these rims including the 232's with the same backspacing are all backordered.

Deezus

Well that's a bummer.
I've watched those videos of you guys going over on the Northeast like three or four times now but I decided I'm not going to watch it anymore cuz almost everybody's running those sixties and I just reminds me of what I have in a box that I can't really install yet but it shouldn't be too long now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've watched those videos of you guys going over on the Northeast like three or four times now but I decided I'm not going to watch it anymore cuz almost everybody's running those sixties and I just reminds me of what I have in a box that I can't really install yet but it shouldn't be too long now.

LOL - at least you've got the axles. I need to work on getting a set for my JL. :crazyeyes:

Deezus

LOL - at least you've got the axles. I need to work on getting a set for my JL. :crazyeyes:
Are you going Dana with those on your JL?
It's hilarious because we got the axles in four days you think it'd be the other way around.
[emoji16]
oh and by the way are you guys going to do a video review or anything on the the Dana's on the the JT and your thoughts and opinions on them that'd be great.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hilarious because we got the axles in four days you think it'd be the other way around.
[emoji16]
oh and by the way are you guys going to do a video review or anything on the the Dana's on the the JT and your thoughts and opinions on them that'd be great.

I'm seriously thinking about it. Been really happy with them and yes, we've been working on and off on a video review of them. Hope to get it done sooner than later.

Deezus

I'm seriously thinking about it. Been really happy with them and yes, we've been working on and off on a video review of them. Hope to get it done sooner than later.
that'd be great ,I think a lot of people want to hear what you think about those as you're actually using them out there right now.

Saddletramp

Decided to try something different this time around and went with e-lockers. I hooked them up to the aux switches. If you don't have them, the e-lockers use a simple 2 wire switch and you could use something like a Switch Pros to make it work. Unfortunately, you can't use the Rubicon switch or at least, at this time.

Copy that, figured that was the case, thank you, appreciate it bud!

Deezus

Just welded on the Evo coilovers brackets to my ud60s. Did I do something wrong here? Really concerned with clearances.JPEG_20200322_182403_2747557026755463086.jpgJPEG_20200322_182443_306114768407534319.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

[emoji16]

Mel ran the D44 with an Evo truss & the stock e-locker in the Mint 400