Swapping spacers for synergy spring

I’m only running 33s so I’ve been getting along nicely running AEV spacers, but I swapped to fox shocks. Now I’m considering putting synergy’s 2” springs in and I’m wondering if anyone’s running them. Any other 2” springs I should consider? Ranches and Evos will be too tall I think. I have a Sahara and no plans to go to 35s.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose it depends on how tall you want to sit. Most lift coils tend to yield MORE lift than what is advertised. Unfortunately, I have no experience with the Synergy coils so I couldn't tell you how they'll end up when all is said and done.

SouthCo

I’ve read good things about the Dynatrac 2” lift from multiple people. It’s about $500 more than the Synergy but comes with Fox Shocks. Unfortunately u don’t need the Fox shocks...

TheGrendel

i'm running Synergy 3 inch springs on my JKU with King 2.5 shocks. I love them. Think they ride really well on the road.

MoparMari

I’m only running 33s so I’ve been getting along nicely running AEV spacers, but I swapped to fox shocks. Now I’m considering putting synergy’s 2” springs in and I’m wondering if anyone’s running them. Any other 2” springs I should consider? Ranches and Evos will be too tall I think. I have a Sahara and no plans to go to 35s.

I see you’re considering the upgrade but how are the spacers and fox shocks riding?

I see you’re considering the upgrade but how are the spacers and fox shocks riding?

Pretty good. Definitely better than bone stock. The AEV spacers are super high quality, but the stock shocks weren’t up to the extra work. Ride quality suffered so I dumped em. I got a good deal on these in the Recycler here because I don’t think they’re worth full price for what I need. The track bars made an amazing ride difference & the craftsmanship is like a work of art so I’m sticking with Synergy.

I’ve read good things about the Dynatrac 2” lift from multiple people. It’s about $500 more than the Synergy but comes with Fox Shocks. Unfortunately u don’t need the Fox shocks...

By the time I do these springs that would have been the cheaper option... but when I did it I could only afford the tires & the AEV kit.

MoparMari

Pretty good. Definitely better than bone stock. The AEV spacers are super high quality, but the stock shocks weren’t up to the extra work. Ride quality suffered so I dumped em. I got a good deal on these in the Recycler here because I don’t think they’re worth full price for what I need. The track bars made an amazing ride difference & the craftsmanship is like a work of art so I’m sticking with Synergy.

Appreciate the feedback. Thinking about swapping track bars out regardless of lift soon.