First time owner from Maryland!

jlmthree

Hey everyone,

Unlike many of the members here, this is my first Jeep ever. I'm very excited to join the Jeep community and have been fully engrossed in all the wrangler forums and after market sites. It can be a lot of information at times, but hopefully with a group like this I can get some answers from some of the seasoned Jeep veterans.

So I purchased a 2019 JLUS about three weeks ago. Since then I also purchase some Quadratec QRC side armor (haven't put on yet) and of course replaced the antenna with a stubby.

Attached a picture of it coming off the lot and probably the cleanest it will ever be. Looking to learn more about this beast every day and will turn to this forum for any questions!

-jlmthree20200125_182852.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Camelot

Welcome.
Looks great. Love the color.

Jeep is a fun toy. I got my first Jeep last year. Spent the winter making some minor changes to tires / suspension / winch / Navi’s and other small items.

Took mine out on a few minor off road trips last year. (Have a few longer planned this year)

It’s very capable off road out of the box. But have some areas that can damage easy underneath so some extra skids don’t hurt. (I came from many years of wheeled and tracked army vehicles).

My suggestion is if you are going to Offroad it spend the money on a good winch and straps. Lockers is nice but not necessary. (Best use is when you actually get stuck to be able to turn on the lockers and get yourself out)

Tubbydude

Welcome to JLWrangler! You made a good decision, not for your wallet but for you inner happiness ✌️There are so many ways to modify and change the look and rise of your vehicle. Looking forward to hearing what you have planned! Keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

jlmthree

Thanks for the recommendations!
Welcome.
Looks great. Love the color.

Jeep is a fun toy. I got my first Jeep last year. Spent the winter making some minor changes to tires / suspension / winch / Navi’s and other small items.

Took mine out on a few minor off road trips last year. (Have a few longer planned this year)

It’s very capable off road out of the box. But have some areas that can damage easy underneath so some extra skids don’t hurt. (I came from many years of wheeled and tracked army vehicles).

My suggestion is if you are going to Offroad it spend the money on a good winch and straps. Lockers is nice but not necessary. (Best use is when you actually get stuck to be able to turn on the lockers and get yourself out)

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app