Stock tire question

Jimc65

Does anybody know what is the make and model of the stock tires that come with the 2020 sport s 2 dr I only pick up my ride march 19 and I am trying to sell the stock tires and rims as I am changing them the same day. They are p245/75r17 all season tires.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965W using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I'm not trying to sell them here just looking for the info. Unless somebody really wants them.

I spent some time this morning looking with no luck. The Jeep builder site only lists the size and tread type. I can tell you what came on my 2020 Gladiator Sport S if you think that they're the same?

SouthCo

All season tires, in that small size and sport rims won’t get u much. Most likely less than $500 for all 5 unless they go for more in Canada...

A few sets for sale on other forums and they are not selling...

Last edited:

Shadow's_Jepp

The tires on my 19 JL Sport, are Goodyear Wrangler AT.

His - 09 JKU Wrangler X 3.8 6spd.
Her's 19 JL Wrangler Sport 3.6 8 speed

JTCO

Meme King
Does anybody know what is the make and model of the stock tires that come with the 2020 sport s 2 dr I only pick up my ride march 19 and I am trying to sell the stock tires and rims as I am changing them the same day. They are p245/75r17 all season tires.

Thanks

My JT Sport S came with All Terrains (not All Season). Regardless, they are Bridgestone Dueler 245/75R17.

t (1).JPG