In the market for new wheels. Needing to know what backspacing is needed

craftjeep

How's it going JL wrangler community,

I'm in the market for new wheels for my JLU Rubicon. I'm wanting to run 37x12.5xR17 Cooper STT Pros with a Dynatrac 2" lift. I want a untuck look, but not too untucked to where it looks super aggressive. Your suggestions and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Welcome to the community Craftjeep!

That's a great stance for these vehicles! A few options to make it happen, running a 17x8.5 with 0 offset would put the lip of the new wheel 2 1/4" farther out than it is now. Other choice depending on the wheel brands you like would be a 17x9 with a +12 offset, this would put the lip of the new wheel about 2" farther out than the stock one.

You could measure with a tape measure from your stock wheels to get a visual, then decide if you want to go more aggressive or dial it back a little.

Rubiman_JL

Welcome to the community Craftjeep!

That's a great stance for these vehicles! A few options to make it happen, running a 17x8.5 with 0 offset would put the lip of the new wheel 2 1/4" farther out than it is now. Other choice depending on the wheel brands you like would be a 17x9 with a +12 offset, this would put the lip of the new wheel about 2" farther out than the stock one.

You could measure with a tape measure from your stock wheels to get a visual, then decide if you want to go more aggressive or dial it back a little.

What do you recommend for the most tucked in look. I have a lift as well. Done with spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app