Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: A Gladiator Named Yondu

Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    Parts arriving and parts ordered. I do have my wheels. Bumper, lift, and lights are on order. I'm thinking about powder coating the 1/4 pounder the same color as the wheels. Think the battleship grey/sting grey with the hydro would look real nice. Attachment 15026Attachment 15027

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Lovin the look of these wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Not a whole lot of new mods added lately but I had the front windows and windshield tinted and put the Pixeldecals hood dome decal on. Boy do I not have the patience for installing large decals.... theyre a PITA! LOL

I see Baja came out with a LED light for the reflectors on the back bumper so that will probably be added next. Still waiting for Rugged Ridge to come out with their fender LED as well. Overall I'm just loving the use of having a bed on my Jeep.

20200914_082949.jpeg20200914_083628.jpeg

Not a whole lot of new mods added lately but I had the front windows and windshield tinted and put the Pixeldecals hood dome decal on. Boy do I not have the patience for installing large decals.... theyre a PITA! LOL

I see Baja came out with a LED light for the reflectors on the back bumper so that will probably be added next. Still waiting for Rugged Ridge to come out with their fender LED as well. Overall I'm just loving the use of having a bed on my Jeep.
    Decal looks great. Man, I just looked up those lights. They look clean.

Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Decal looks great. Man, I just looked up those lights. They look clean.
    Price isn't bad either for the led and the bracket cut to fit either.

Kinda wishing I went blue now. Looks awesome

2008 JKU
    2014 JKR
    2020 JTR

Truck looks great.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Baja rear bumper lights have arrived! Can't wait to get them on. Thinking ill have them wired up to AUX 4 since 1 and 3 are for the LP6's. Running out of AUX switches here... 20200918_041459.jpeg

Baja rear bumper lights have arrived! Can't wait to get them on. Thinking ill have them wired up to AUX 4 since 1 and 3 are for the LP6's. Running out of AUX switches here... 20200918_041459.jpeg

Nice. Do they come with a decent length of wire to hook up to the aux switches?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678