Jeep Introduces the Jeep Gladiator Mojave Edition

13_gecko_rubi

Pricing hasnt been announced so anything stated is purely speculative.

The Mojave serves a different mission than the Rubicon. It's made to go fast in the open desert. It will do ok in rocks too due to the rear locker. Rubicon is the opposite.

I personally would much rather have the 2.72:1 tcase, it's actually why I didn't buy a Rubicon. I hate the 4:1 with the 8 speed anywhere that requires wheel speed. Back east the muddy loose climbs require more than 30mph worth of wheelspeed. :)

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pricing hasnt been announced so anything stated is purely speculative.

The Mojave serves a different mission than the Rubicon. It's made to go fast in the open desert. It will do ok in rocks too due to the rear locker. Rubicon is the opposite.

I personally would much rather have the 2.72:1 tcase, it's actually why I didn't buy a Rubicon. I hate the 4:1 with the 8 speed anywhere that requires wheel speed. Back east the muddy loose climbs require more than 30mph worth of wheelspeed. :)

Sent via....

You guys really did good with this - I LOVE it! :thumb:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Thanks.
Then I wouldnt really say it is more expensive. To be honest....up to 3k to 5k Dollars would not be an argument to buy the cheaper one, IMO
If it rides smoother onroad that would be a major pro

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

I never said it was more expensive. I said for the price and the options I would rather have a rubicon.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Camelot

I really wanted to like the Gladiator but it’s not for me. I like my four door Jeep for off roading but prefer my F150 as a on road pick up truck.

Seems like every “influencer” on YouTube was handed one and that was probably smart as far as marketing goes.