dynatrac 2" enduro sport vs Mopar 2" lift kit

craftjeep

How's it going JLwrangler community,

Currently shopping around for a lift kit for my JLU Rubicon and just can't decide between the enduro sport or the Mopar lift kit. Please help. Thanks in advance

Camelot

When I did my search I decided to not use Mopar. The possibility of a slight bend in the front springs was not what I wanted to see.

I went with Rancho 2” lift. So far so good. Fairly easy to install even though doing it on jack stands are not ideal when it comes to torque some of the larger bolts. (190 Lbs)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How's it going JLwrangler community,

Currently shopping around for a lift kit for my JLU Rubicon and just can't decide between the enduro sport or the Mopar lift kit. Please help. Thanks in advance

How big of a tire are you wanting to run? That should help decide things for you. The Dynatrac lift will only yield 1.8" of lift and that'll make it a better fit for 35" tires. The Mopar lift will give you almost 3" of lift and that'll make it better for 37's.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When I did my search I decided to not use Mopar. The possibility of a slight bend in the front springs was not what I wanted to see.

I went with Rancho 2” lift. So far so good. Fairly easy to install even though doing it on jack stands are not ideal when it comes to torque some of the larger bolts. (190 Lbs)

Honestly, that's what I end up recommending more and more these days being that it really is a decent kit and at a killer affordable price. Perfect for 35's or 37's too.

shekmark

I had the Dynatrac 2 inch installed recently. It was between it and the Rancho. I think maybe the tuned Fox shocks sold me. Not sure if I would even notice the difference to a Rancho shock. Anyway. I'm very happy with the ride. Very similar to stock, but better bump management on the street. Not any offroading yet and still on factory 33's. Came in a cool bag. Not sure I will use it for anything.

AllJumpStyle

Synergy Representative
Supporter
We don't have a package with shocks yet. We are working on having our own tuned Synergy shock package, but it will be later this year. The plan is to be competitive in price/quality with the Fox 2.0 IFP's.

There are some shock recommendations at the bottom of the product page for now. The best budget shock recommendation would be the Fox 2.0 IFP's, and the best performance recommendation would be the Fox 2.5 DSC's.

craftjeep

How big of a tire are you wanting to run? That should help decide things for you. The Dynatrac lift will only yield 1.8" of lift and that'll make it a better fit for 35" tires. The Mopar lift will give you almost 3" of lift and that'll make it better for 37's.

Wanting to run 37s. I've seen your video with the dynatrac lift on 37's and it seemed like you were happy with the lift. Thanks again for the reply

Last edited: