3.6 vs 2.0

Camelot

I am sure it will be over $20K when it’s done. It’s only money, can’t take it with you when you die, better spend while alive and not 6ft under and full of worms ��

Off course you can always transfer most stuff over to another vehicle. I assume the JL will not change much the next 7 years

I am sure it will be over $20K when it’s done. It’s only money, can’t take it with you when you die, better spend while alive and not 6ft under and full of worms ��

Off course you can always transfer most stuff over to another vehicle. I assume the JL will not change much the next 7 years

So swap over all the gear to an exact copy of the jeep u just sold? 🤔

Not sure what your problem is but I have no interest in arguing with a keyboard warrior so have a nice life.

No problems at all mate. Just someone suggested i was ignorant to worry/ question about elevated maintenance cost/ reliability on motor over time. Then someone went on to say that they only keep the jeep for 3 years and apparently spend 20k on mods...

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

I fully believe him mostly because it is in the DNA of FCA to screw up nearly all aspects of information delivered to the public. “Launch Edition” Gladiators coming months after Gladiators hit the lots. Loyal Jeep owners that ordered the new diesel as soon as the order banks opened only to get passed by for dealer straw purchases.
Sorry havent been one here as much...

The Launch Editions were always going to come after the normal ones. The dealers were all told this. They just didn't bother to tell customers ordering them.

As for the diesels no one's custom order is getting passed by a dealer "straw order" unless it's say a Sport passing a Rubicon. Jeep can only build a certain percentage of Rubicons so it's possible a Sport could pass it as most people that ordered diesels ordered Rubicons. If a dealer claims to have a stock order Rubicon that showed up it's really a sold order the customer likely bailed on. Dealers couldn't even order stock units until Jan.

Sent via....

YAHAHA

I saw that Jeep is offering a rubicon recon edition but the only available engine is the 4-cyl. Why not offer the other engine choices for the JLURR?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

maddog1953

Spark plugs

Hi, I would like to know where you guys are getting the information on changing spark plug every 30,000 miles on the 2.0L turbo.
I have the 2018 JL unlimited with the 2.0L turbo and in my owners manual it states at 100,000 miles to change the plugs.

JTCO

Meme King
On my owners website it states 100,000 miles, in my owner manual it states every 60,000 miles copyright 2018 on yours it's states every 30K put your copyright is 2017, so who is really right ???

I bet someone knows for sure. Paging 13_gecko_rubi .....

truckpete

On my owners website it states 100,000 miles, in my owner manual it states every 60,000 miles copyright 2018 on yours it's states every 30K put your copyright is 2017, so who is really right ???

My hard copy says 30k, but I’ve seen many places that people said it was a typo and that the newer manuals say 60k for 2.0.

If you’re seeing 100k I would guess that you’re looking at the maintenance schedule for the 3.6.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app