Rubicon rear locker parts not available from Mopar?

ddays v2

Thats sucks . But i just couldnt get past that 19 year old kid with a 75k rig. Daddy must have bought it for him.

If you have the dough, whats wrong with that? Isn't that kinda the point of working hard? :thinking:

Agree that is a shame on the parts. I'm surprised that there are no lockers for these yet. Or weld on sliders from EVO. :crazyeyes:

If you have the dough, whats wrong with that? Isn't that kinda the point of working hard? :thinking:

Agree that is a shame on the parts. I'm surprised that there are no lockers for these yet. Or weld on sliders from EVO. :crazyeyes:

Right on i guess im jealous. I wish my dad could shell out 75 k my freshman year on college...

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I hear some shit attitudes. Working in the trades, I can tell you there are plenty of 19-20 year old kids that are making enough $$ on their own to buy that JEEP.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Most working in the trades aren’t going to college as well though. But to each their own, if this kids parents bought it for him, good for him. If he bought it, even better.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal