Cool New Jeep Commercial

YAHAHA

The best part of the commercial of that it looks like hydro blue is coming to the wrangler?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
The best part of the commercial of that it looks like hydro blue is coming to the wrangler?

Lol. I thought the same thing at first. I went to the Wrangler Builder Page on Jeep's website right away. I think it's Bikini though. I've seen a few videos of Bikini (the Jeep color) and it some times looks like Hydro Blue. Time will tell for sure. If you pause the video in a few spots, I'm pretty sure it's Bikini.

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Well I been watching YouTuber jeep JT builds and the one call Mr & Mrs Overlander and and last night they can out with a new video it was WTF you need to see it talk about getting your ratings up

:( It's really sad how much of online 'Jeep Community' (if you even call it that anymore), has no shame or moral boundaries. They'll do anything for fucking views. Zero Jeep content. Seems like nowadays, people buy a Jeep, don't have a clue what they're doing and think they can become rockstars by flashing skin around.

DEFCON1

YAHAHA

Lol. I thought the same thing at first. I went to the Wrangler Builder Page on Jeep's website right away. I think it's Bikini though. I've seen a few videos of Bikini (the Jeep color) and it some times looks like Hydro Blue. Time will tell for sure. If you pause the video in a few spots, I'm pretty sure it's Bikini.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Last edited: