WAYALIFE SWAG SALE : SAVE 10% on ALL T-Shirts & Hoodies Thurs 16th - Sun 19th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, it's come to my attention that a lot of you were unaware that Cindy and I still sell a whole host of T-shirts and Hoodies and to be completely honest, a big part of that was our fault. For years, we used to sell everything on our WAYALIFE Store but recently, we've moved most of our swag over to TeeSpring. This has allowed us to offer a lot more designs, different colors and a variety of garments. Anyway, to help re-introduce you to all that we have to offer, we will be having a 10% OFF SALE this Thursday, January 16th through Sunday the 19th. All you have to do is visit our TeeSpring Storefront by clicking on the link below and then enter the following PROMO CODE: FLURRI3S

TeeSpring WAYALIFE Store
10% OFF PROMO CODE: FLURRI3S

PLEASE NOTE: If you see a shirt or hoodie you like but find that it's unavailable in the size you want, look for the same design with a "CLASSIC TEE" in the description. These are offered in up to 4XL. Also, if you'd like any of them in a different color or style, please let me know. Depending on what you're wanting, I might be able to add them to the store. :cool: