Ride height sensor

Panamajl

Im on the process of installing a 3.5 enforcer stage 4 lift, we are almost done but i was wondering the function of this sensor which connects to the left upper control arm, should i connect it without the link that connect to the arm? Will this turn any dash board lights?IMG_3119.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

MrGiant

Oh man finally I get to know what this thing is! On my CA there is only the ball head, nothing else like links or sensor. And I didnt know what the heck this was for.....
Know that I know what I is supposed to be....what does it do? Ride height sensor, what? I cannot imagine a use of this thing, especially because I dont have motorized adjustable headlights to adapt the headlight tilt angle according heavy load in the back or towing a trailer (this is normally prescribben here but you can come around that in some exceptions)

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
Oh man finally I get to know what this thing is! On my CA there is only the ball head, nothing else like links or sensor. And I didnt know what the heck this was for.....
Know that I know what I is supposed to be....what does it do? Ride height sensor, what? I cannot imagine a use of this thing, especially because I dont have motorized adjustable headlights to adapt the headlight tilt angle according heavy load in the back or towing a trailer (this is normally prescribben here but you can come around that in some exceptions)

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

I've seen it on tons of vehicles that come standard with air suspension like Mercedes, Land Rovers, etc. But had no idea what Jeep would use it for. I guess they're trying to fit in with the cool kids.

MrGiant

The only Jeeps that have those are international models with auto leveling headlamps.

If you remove that your auto headlamp leveling won’t work.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Ok thanks for the info, then I guessed it right. Good thing I don't have this do it cannot break.
To be honest, you were the one I hoped to read this and answer that question [emoji2]

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR