Jeep Gladiator Wins Truck Of The Year

JTCO

Meme King
Start at 0:59.

https://www.toledoblade.com/busines...s-truck-of-the-year-award/stories/20200113102

Untitled.jpg

"The Toledo-built Jeep Gladiator was named the 2020 North American Truck of the Year on Monday by a panel of automotive experts.

This is the 26th year of the awards, and the Gladiator captured the title in its first year of production at the Toledo Assembly Complex. The coveted award was decided by 50 automotive journalists from the United States and Canada.

"The Jeep Gladiator is not only the world's most capable midsize pickup, it's now the North American Truck of the Year as well," said Jim Morrison, Head of the Jeep Brand for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles North America. "This honor is a testament to our customers who demand the very best and the Gladiator delivers with all of the 4x4 capability and versatility expected of a Jeep vehicle."

Winners were announced at a news conference at the TCF Center in Detroit. "

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, if it didn't, I would have been surprised. Glad to see it none the less :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully this will improve sales for FCA. I know they are down across the board and are temporarily suspending Cherokee production due to glut.

StingRubi19

That's a pretty cool honor! I bit off topic.... but does anyone know when jeep plans on putting the trailer brake controller option on this truck??

They advertise it in their website but still no option to pick from.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
That's a pretty cool honor! I bit off topic.... but does anyone know when jeep plans on putting the trailer brake controller option on this truck??

Hopefully Scott (13_gecko_rubi) will chime in. I've heard so many rumors of it being released, not released, released, not released, etc.

JTCO

Meme King

Hopefully Scott (13_gecko_rubi) will chime in. I've heard so many rumors of it being released, not released, released, not released, etc.

Let me find out.

Sent via....

Sweet. Thanks.

13_gecko_rubi

Still not released yet. It's "coming soon" still. Not much longer I'm told. Take that with a grain of salt obviously

Sent via....

StingRubi19

Still not released yet. It's "coming soon" still. Not much longer I'm told. Take that with a grain of salt obviously

Sent via....
Dang, I'm ordering mine next month. Probably safe to say that I wont be able to get that option?

Sucks that they do crap like this.