Going to install the Rancho 2” lift kit

Camelot

2BE2E5CF-B0B9-47E5-BD1A-7C976BC7C55F.jpgFinally done. Just need to scrub the blue of the tires tomorrow and time for a test drive.

Still need to check and probably reprogram the speedo.

I got a 2 1/4” lift in the front and 3 1/4” in the rear. Seems odd that it would be one inch difference to me.

Attachments

• AB2374AE-9A7F-4D90-935B-F96E8958434B.jpg
    AB2374AE-9A7F-4D90-935B-F96E8958434B.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Heatonrx

Rancho 2" help

So I have a question and hoping you guys can help. I already bought a set of Fox 2.0 Performance 2-3" lift shocks. I was going to do a 2.5" Teraflex lift with them but now might want to use the Rancho 2" springs. I don't see where I can buy this lift without shocks, does come box-1 box-2 but not sure what's in what, you guys might. I think I can find just the springs. Think I can get the springs, use my shocks and buy the other stuff I need? I was thinking a 2" bump stop kit, use the rear sway bar end link in the front and a 11.5" Teraflex rear sway bar end link. Looks like a lot of guys don't move the emergency brake.Think this would work out ok? Might add the geometry bracket. I used one on my 2014 JKU when I did a 2.5" Teraflex lift and it drove great. I'm planning on doing 35" tires and was hoping this might be a little lower than a 2.5". I don't want the 35's to look under sized. Was thinking of doing a spacer lift but seems like I might not be happy with that even though I'm mostly a daily driver. Any help is appreciated.

Polaris Pro

So I have a question and hoping you guys can help. I already bought a set of Fox 2.0 Performance 2-3" lift shocks. I was going to do a 2.5" Teraflex lift with them but now might want to use the Rancho 2" springs. I don't see where I can buy this lift without shocks, does come box-1 box-2 but not sure what's in what, you guys might. I think I can find just the springs. Think I can get the springs, use my shocks and buy the other stuff I need? I was thinking a 2" bump stop kit, use the rear sway bar end link in the front and a 11.5" Teraflex rear sway bar end link. Looks like a lot of guys don't move the emergency brake.Think this would work out ok? Might add the geometry bracket. I used one on my 2014 JKU when I did a 2.5" Teraflex lift and it drove great. I'm planning on doing 35" tires and was hoping this might be a little lower than a 2.5". I don't want the 35's to look under sized. Was thinking of doing a spacer lift but seems like I might not be happy with that even though I'm mostly a daily driver. Any help is appreciated.

I would call a vendor and ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTCO

Meme King

Rancho is a vendor here on the forum. Send them a PM and I'd imagine that they can get you the part numbers for just the coils: https://jlwrangler.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=347

As far as teraflex, I wouldn't want any of that crap on my own Jeep.

Camelot

Did a speedo check today to see how much it’s of.

Looks like 5.7%

70 indicated = actual 74

80 indicated = actual 84.6

Did check with a GPS app on the phone and with a Lidar “gun”. (Lidar being the most accurate)

Not sure if I bother spending the $300.00 to get the hardware to reprogram the tire size, doesn’t seem worth it for that small of a discrepancy

lsbbronco

How do you like the ride of this lift? Have you wheeled it yet?

I just put on 315/70R17 Ko2's and am thinking I need to add a little lift to get the wheel well clearance back. Been over analyzing this one vs Dynatrac vs just doing a small spacer lift.

The price point of the Rancho lift is really attractive and, if the ride is as good as they say, I'd rather use the extra $600 on the evo engine skid plate.

Thanks!

Camelot

How do you like the ride of this lift? Have you wheeled it yet?

I just put on 315/70R17 Ko2's and am thinking I need to add a little lift to get the wheel well clearance back. Been over analyzing this one vs Dynatrac vs just doing a small spacer lift.

The price point of the Rancho lift is really attractive and, if the ride is as good as they say, I'd rather use the extra $600 on the evo engine skid plate.

Thanks!

I have not taken it on any real off road yet but it rides fine on the road at least up to 90 indicated. Only wheeling I have done is over some hills and obstacles to make sure I did not screw up any of the electrical connections for the sway bar disconnect and the lockers. I feel it rides as good or slightly better than stock but it’s hard to say. But for $600.00 it is worth a shot

Heatonrx

E-brake cable

Camelot, did leave your e-brake in place as it was from the factory or pull it around the front and just leave it without the bracket? Wondering if it has enough slack. When I did my JKU 2.5" I think I just unhooked the factory bracket to give it more slack. Doing mine in a week or two. Sounds like you just left it as is? Thanks.

Camelot, did leave your e-brake in place as it was from the factory or pull it around the front and just leave it without the bracket? Wondering if it has enough slack. When I did my JKU 2.5" I think I just unhooked the factory bracket to give it more slack. Doing mine in a week or two. Sounds like you just left it as is? Thanks.

I didn’t take mine off and now it needs to be adjusted.