Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Going to install the Rancho 2” lift kit

Caught the Bug
    Did a speedo check today to see how much it’s of.

Looks like 5.7%

70 indicated = actual 74

80 indicated = actual 84.6

Did check with a GPS app on the phone and with a Lidar “gun”. (Lidar being the most accurate)

Not sure if I bother spending the $300.00 to get the hardware to reprogram the tire size, doesn’t seem worth it for that small of a discrepancy

Fresh Catch
    How do you like the ride of this lift? Have you wheeled it yet?

I just put on 315/70R17 Ko2's and am thinking I need to add a little lift to get the wheel well clearance back. Been over analyzing this one vs Dynatrac vs just doing a small spacer lift.

The price point of the Rancho lift is really attractive and, if the ride is as good as they say, I'd rather use the extra $600 on the evo engine skid plate.

Thanks!

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by lsbbronco View Post
    How do you like the ride of this lift? Have you wheeled it yet?

I just put on 315/70R17 Ko2's and am thinking I need to add a little lift to get the wheel well clearance back. Been over analyzing this one vs Dynatrac vs just doing a small spacer lift.

The price point of the Rancho lift is really attractive and, if the ride is as good as they say, I'd rather use the extra $600 on the evo engine skid plate.

Thanks!
    I have not taken it on any real off road yet but it rides fine on the road at least up to 90 indicated. Only wheeling I have done is over some hills and obstacles to make sure I did not screw up any of the electrical connections for the sway bar disconnect and the lockers. I feel it rides as good or slightly better than stock but it’s hard to say. But for $600.00 it is worth a shot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234