Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Sarge Green for JL. Real or Rumor

  1. #31
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,346
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    These things are showing up. A couple dealers have them. Beautiful color.

    Attachment 15147

    Attachment 15148

    Attachment 15149
    I really like that color. I also like the Commando Green from the JK.
    IMG_4739.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #32
    Fresh Catch Clantongang4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    These things are showing up. A couple dealers have them. Beautiful color.

    Attachment 15147

    Attachment 15148

    Attachment 15149
    I agree it is a beautiful color, looks very similar to Tank Green a couple of years back.

  3. #33
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Clantongang4 View Post
    I agree it is a beautiful color, looks very similar to Tank Green a couple of years back.
    This exact color was there for the 75th anniversary a few years ago. I like it

    Sent via....

  4. #34
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    RSM, Orange County, CA
    Posts
    32
    Iím glad I took the chance and ordered. Mines arriving at dealer this week.
    They shipped before the shutdown.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #35
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,675
    Quote Originally Posted by RanchoRubi View Post
    Iím glad I took the chance and ordered. Mines arriving at dealer this week.
    They shipped before the shutdown.
    Congrats on getting it with all that's going on. Such a cool color. Did you go with color matched flares/top or leave them black?

  6. #36
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    RSM, Orange County, CA
    Posts
    32
    Black and black


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •