Driving on larger tires without a tazer, programmer, or tuner

Truth.

I actually had a set of brand new Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs that I purchased for our JK a couple of months ago. 315/70R17. Yesterday I thought it would be fun to throw the tire/rim on the Gladiator just to see what it would look like and loved it. So today, I bought another set of used 35" tires/wheels on Craigslist and put them on the JK. So the new Duratracs on the JK ended up on the Gladiator. This is our 2nd set of Duratracs. Love them for rain/snow.

View attachment 14721

Yeah buddy!! Looks great!

LVZen

I'll probably end up doing the tazer. I catch myself speeding in this truck all the time as is.

I know others have responded but I'm on 35s with 4:10s and have the Tazer. With the Tazer unmarried I use Waze through Android Auto because it has a speedo, and I'm about 2-3 mph off under 65, about 3-4 mph off from 65-75. Not a huge deal.

I like the Tazer for the following reasons: (i) adjust for bigger tires, (ii) permanently leave stop/start off, (iii) activate the Mopar aux switches I added myself because they didn't come with my Jeep from the dealer, (iv) adjust TPMS, and (v) I really like using the back-up camera when driving in rush hour highway traffic because the fish-eye lens works to show your blind spots.