Bad Wheel Alignment from the factory

nytq

This may or may not come to anyone's surprise but at least some of our jeeps are coming out of the factory with a bad wheel alignment. There are other threads discussing the amount of play in the steering wheel, jeep being all over the road and so on. My jeep is stock with less the 2K miles on it. I decided to have the alignment checked. I've attached the results. I'm not posting for discussion, or replies. Just general awareness. This isn't the first vehicle I've purchased with this issue. Ironically, the adjustment had no affect on feel or play. Tech did encourage me to take it back to the dealer. They felt the amount of play was unusual. But in my experience it will be a waste of time. I am happy to get the specs back in range which would have lead to premature tire wear. Unfortunately consumers cannot trust the best of brands any more.
Alignment Report.jpgFront Before.jpgBack Before.jpgFront After.jpgBack After.jpg

Surely this cant be serious right? The only adjustments that can be made on a wrangler are toe. Only others are pinion angle, caster and wheel centering. These both require adjustable uca lca’s . No cross caster and camber.. giving money to an alignment shop as a jeep owner just shows that you dont really understand the vehicle or are a complete newb UNLESS you are trying to dial in a toe spec which an be done with a tapemeasure but some people prefer to just pay a shop to do it. Same with caster.... simple angle gauge with magnate works fine. And most lifts come with measurement specs or just add an inch to stock measurement and see how she feels...