Hello from Nebraska!

dogs162910

Hi All!

I am a retired farmer with too much time on my hands. With my new found spare time and love of anything mechanical, I decided I needed a hobby with wheels. Something I could create/customize as my own and turn a wrench on. I will be ordering a new Rubicon Unlimited next month and joined the site to start tapping into everyone's knowledge and expertise. Hopefully, at some point I'll be able to share the same! Thanks for having me!!!

Bob

PS I've already learned the difference in the invasion stars and a little more about WW2 from this site, so I'm a happy camper!!!

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hi All!

I am a retired farmer with too much time on my hands. With my new found spare time and love of anything mechanical, I decided I needed a hobby with wheels. Something I could create/customize as my own and turn a wrench on. I will be ordering a new Rubicon Unlimited next month and joined the site to start tapping into everyone's knowledge and expertise. Hopefully, at some point I'll be able to share the same! Thanks for having me!!!

Bob

PS I've already learned the difference in the invasion stars and a little more about WW2 from this site, so I'm a happy camper!!!

Welcome to JL Wrangler!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app