Hello from Washington state

camashutchins

My name is Darreld and I purchased a 2018 Ocean Blue JL Rubicon back in September. My background has been more in hot rods, muscle cars, auto crossing and a little road racing so the Jeep thing is new to me. I can’t wait to take my Jeep out on some trails this spring!

Modifying Jeeps is way too easy and can get expensive very quickly. I am used to having to make everything or have it made for my other cars and the aftermarket support for Jeep’s is just fantastic. It is far too easy to personalize your rig.

So far I have done some easy mods. We have installed a Mopar 2” lift, Method wheels with Tito RT tires, LED light conversion, antenna, floor mats and a tuner. I should have my new LOD bumper and carriers delivered today and my Addictive Desert Designs bumper in the next few days. Roam rock sliders are also on order. It should change a lot in the next month.

Thanks for opening the door for me to participate in the forum. I hope to be able to be a good contributor at some point. For now I am just trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can.

Darreld

Attachments

• D69EB57F-F8E3-4957-A543-58C776A7A968.jpeg
    D69EB57F-F8E3-4957-A543-58C776A7A968.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 33