Rancho Sport Suspension 3.5 lift with shocks and Evo Control arm brackets 92397

aust249

I have a Rancho sport suspension system off my JLU sport for sale. It is the 3.5” coil and comes with sway bar links and bump stops. The e brake bracket is not included. Also comes with a set of RS5000 shocks. Asking $300 —(Sold—I also have a set of Evo mfg control arm drop brackets—Sold)—Located in Southern California. Pm for info or more pictures. I will send them directly to you. Thanks!

Edit: Evo Drop Brackets are sold.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile appIMG_4498.JPG
IMG_4300.JPGIMG_4303.jpg
IMG_2354.jpgIMG_2357.jpg

Last edited:

aust249

How was the ride with the drop down brackets vs the adj arms from synergy (assume that's the direction you went)?

So the ride with the drop bracket was actually really good. They keep it very stable and predictable at the same or near similar geometry as stock. The synergy arms are longer and sit higher and provide a livelier ride. Better ground clearance and articulation. With that said. I wheeled the drop brackets hard as do other folks with the Evo overland kits and they take some serious abuse. I probably would’ve kept them on the Jeep even with the adjustable arms but the synergy bushings are wider than the johnny joints and wouldn’t fit the width of the bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app