XF Off-road XF203 22x10 +12 offset with Milestar Patagonia M/T 37x13.50R22LT

I got them from WheelFire.com out of Florida for $2836.96 included:
- Mounting
- Balancing
- TMPS
- lug nuts
- Hub Centric Rings
- Shipping

I'm running these under a MOPAR 2" lift, with 1.5" additional spring spacers up front (to account for the weight of the bumper and winch) and 1" spring spacer in the Passenger Rear (to level). Unfortunately, I can't install them yet because they sent me the wrong hub rings and lug nuts. I'll post another pic when it's installed.

IMG_3383.jpg

MrGiant

I like the stock wheels most of all available wheels. But everyone has his own taste about styling. Lets see pics with everything installed

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, to each their own. Guess when you're paying that much for 22" wheels, you gotta cheap out with china tires.

JTCO

Meme King
Man, to each their own. Guess when you're paying that much for 22" wheels, you gotta cheap out with china tires.

No kidding. I can't think of a single person that is willingly running those Milestar tires anymore (other than people who their given to) after actual trail experience with them.

ddays v2

This whole Milestar phenomenom is baffling to me. This company has absolutely zero credibility or presence in the off-road community but all of a sudden - BAM! - these fuckers are everywhere.
WTF, is this based solely on the influencers pushing these damn things or what?

DavidDJL69

Perhaps it’s the gullibility of Americans these days. Everyone’s an expert on everything so companies today can throw out a can of dog crap and someone will tell you it tastes like caviar! On second thought, I’m not a caviar guy so maybe I’m onto something there! Totally agree. Hey, don’t go with a tire that’s tried and true, promote something because you believe yourself it’s the greatest (and latest). Strange brew going on these days.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app