Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: eyeroll......Saw this yesterday

  1. #1
    Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    375

    Cool eyeroll......Saw this yesterday

    IMG_1875 copy.jpg
    I have an auto. It only happened once and I had a good laugh thinking about it. She fired right up like normal.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobycarolanNC View Post
    IMG_1875 copy.jpg
    I have an auto. It only happened once and I had a good laugh thinking about it. She fired right up like normal.
    Lol. Glitch in the matrix.

  4. #4
    Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    375
    Just happened again. Threw the keys on the seat to open my garage door

  5. #5
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobycarolanNC View Post
    Just happened again. Threw the keys on the seat to open my garage door
    Anything in the manual about that light? Hope it's not a clutch pack in the AT.

  6. #6
    Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Anything in the manual about that light? Hope it's not a clutch pack in the AT.
    Lol if I need to press in the clutch pack and push that button at the same time Iím fucked.

    I messed around and itís fine. Prolly a low key battery or something

  7. #7
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    60
    Disconnect the battery for a bit. Usually clears up issues like this.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,352
    Were you drunk or just canít take a picture?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  9. #9
    Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Were you drunk or just canít take a picture?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Both. No I was rushing.

  10. #10
    That happened with mine shortly after I bought it. There is an update that addresses this issue. I brought it to the dealer and they fixed it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •